Our clients in Sheffield wanted to convert their cellar space into a study, utility and toilet. We recommended a Type C Cavity Drained Protection System including the following specifications:
- Drainage channel on the perimeter floor leading to a point of removal via a gravity system.
- Application of 8mm membrane to external walls and 8mm mesh membrane on the internal walls
- Metal studwork and galvanized dry lining system including thermal insulation on the external walls.
- Membrane applied to the stairs.
- All walls to have a plaster finish.
- Floor finish to include a membrane and an 18mm Weyroc Protect (chipboard) float floor
- Our clients were delighted with the results and kindly sent us photos of the finished product
Sheffield South Yorkshire